hi! bonjour! buenos dias!
thanks for visiting now a word or two.
kick off your shoes, grab a drink and get comfy. we’re pretty nice and easy-going around these parts.
if you’ve clicked on the home page, this is a sticky post and you are seeing this to help you navigate the website. i’m all for uncluttered spaces, but this theme hides things a little TOO well!
here’s a little cheat sheet for what the icons mean:
pages. this will take you to the about page, mission statement and contact page
stuff. you will see top viewed posts, archives, comments and how to follow the blog via wordpress or email.
social. connect with me via twitter, tumblr and pinterest!
listed on the right (or the bottom if viewed on mobile) is the cole’s notes version of the mission statement and a list of blog categories.
- blog spot – if it’s related to the administration of blog or blogging in general, it belongs here
- challonj! - if it’s part of a blog challenge, it belongs here
- cross-examination - if it’s a rebuttal to a specific blog post or inspired by a specific tweet/conversation, it belongs here
- finger snaps - if it’s a poem of some sort, it belongs here
- gotta have faith - if it’s about my journey with God, it belongs here
- inquiring minds - if it involves answering questions, it belongs here.
- love, sex and in between - if has to do with dating, love, sex, relationships – it belongs here
- mmm pop! - if it’s pop culture, entertainment or current events, it belongs here
- play, laugh, grow - if it’s about parenting and motherhood, it belongs here
- soul and spirit - if it motivates and inspires, it belongs here
- sounds of silence - if it’s musically inclined, it belongs here
- sports talk - if it’s about football (or other sports i guess), it belongs here.
- the matrix - if it’s random, it belongs here
- fiction/non fiction – if it’s a story of some type, it belongs here
- rated spicy – if it’s sexually explicit and not safe for work, it belongs here
so there you go! your official guide to the site. don’t forget to leave your word or two!